Hiring Nurse Injector (Full-Time)
L&P is hiring a nurse injector (full-time) to join the team at the Palo Alto office. Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: Full-Time Aesthetic Nurse at L&P Aesthetics
JOB POST DATE: Nov. 7, 2018; position open until filled
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing elective care and administering neuromodulator / filler injections and perform laser/ laser hair removal treatments as elective esthetic procedures in accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of practice, organizational policies & procedures, and all other governing standards.
Duties include taking medical histories, performing examinations, and developing a treatment plan within their scope of practice for cosmetic patients and treatment administration as directed by their supervising physician.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Five years of experience in a medical office working as a R.N.
- Graduate of accredited nursing program with California state license
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Possesses wide-ranging knowledge of skin care treatment and pathology
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of dermatology and skin care treatment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Treats patients and co-workers with respect
- Empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns
- Provides direct patient care as a representative of the physician, treating the patient in a style and manner developed and directed by the supervising physician and consistent with authorized practice as defined by state law.
- Delivers care in accordance with mutually agreed upon guidelines that are developed by the physician and R.N. and based on the physician’s delegatory style.
- Limits their involvement in the assessment and implementation of treatment to agreed upon procedures including but not limited to injection therapy, taking into consideration their training, experience, and preparation of the R.N.
- Responsible for the coordination of retention correspondence to patients regarding their follow-up treatment plan
- Maintains the patient’s medical records detailing all treatment procedures, medication history, and educational materials distributed
- Confirms with patients their clear understanding that a registered nurse is treating them
- Review with the supervising physician all delegated patient services on a regular basis, as well as mutually agreed guidelines for the practice
- Clarifies and familiarizes all issues related to supervision methods and style of delegating patient care with the supervising physician
- Tracks referral sources, sends thank you letters to the source, and dictates consultation letters to the patient
- Maintains treatment rooms and work areas in compliance with OSHA standards
- Maintains inventory-tracking system for all injectable products. Stocks inventory and supplies as needed
*Note: All duties and responsibilities stated are essential job functions. Staff members may be required to perform additional job-related duties as assigned by management.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by sending their resume and cover letter to email@example.com