DATE POSTED: Oct. 1, 2020 (open until filled)
POSITION: Front Desk Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
L&P Aesthetic is looking for a smart, detail-oriented and enthusiastic Front Desk Coordinator who will assist patients and potential patients in a fast-paced environment. The Front Desk Coordinator (FDC) will engage in phone inquiries and face-to-face interactions with potential and/or current patients from initial inquiry to follow-up. The FDC will also be responsible for administrative tasks and office coordination, as needed by the practice manager.
The FDC will be responsible for managing patient inquiries, including scheduling of consultations and subsequent follow-ups. As a part of this process, the FDC will educate patients on proposed treatment care plans, including payment options. In addition, this position will be responsible for keeping track of many details including patient scheduling of multiple providers and patient payments of treatments and products. The FDC will work in conjunction with the physician(s) and practice manager in establishing and achieving agreed upon goals. This individual will work closely with all staff members, in a highly collaborative environment, to ensure that patient needs, practice goals are met and every person who walks into the practice is welcomed and assisted.
- One to two years of sales experience preferred
- Ability to exert subtle motivation and influence
- Proven track record in meeting and/or exceeding goals
- Proven track record for working as part of a highly collaborative patient management team
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to listen effectively and understand patient needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is energetic, reliable and flexible
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and very organized
- Ability to provide friendly, timely service to all patients with questions or concerns
- Ability to negotiate internal resources
- Highly computer literate including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Position requires a professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Knowledge of PatientNow or NexTech and CareCredit are a plus
- Experience in a beauty or medical office is a plus
- Respond to inquiries (via phone, email and walk-in) regarding appointments with a friendly and pro-active tone. Monitor patient referral process.
- Review and ensure full schedules for cosmetic nurses, aestheticians and doctors. Fill in cancellation spots.
- Retain patients by recommending other services such as non-surgical treatments, skin care consultation or laser services.
- Provide administrative support to practice manager and physicians.
- Assist marketing manager with internal/external marketing, general marketing efforts (including collateral) and website development.
- Attend seminars to keep informed and updated in plastic surgery
Note: All duties and responsibilities stated are essential job functions. Staff members may be required to perform additional job-related duties as assigned by management.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume, available start date to Yolanda – at – For The Face dot com