DATE POSTED: Jan. 19, 2021 (open until filled)
POSITION: Social Media Manager
DEPARTMENT: Back Office
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
TYPE: Part-time, flexible schedule with mandatory 10 hours / week at our Palo Alto office
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for representing L&P Aesthetics’ luxury & aspiration brand across multiple platforms and growing the accounts while engaging daily with the dynamic online community.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of professional social media experience with a proven ability to grow handles, create gorgeous & relevant content and develop highly engaged communities.
- Eye for design and ability to take beautiful, indoor photographs & video content.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The social media manager must have a passion for social media and be able to effectively engage in-person and online communities. The SMM will be evaluated on their ability to collect content, create and write strong posts and increase engagement and followers on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and other platforms.
While this is not a full-time position, it does require daily management (including weekends) and at least 10-hours per week of in-office content collection. As a curator of the L&P Aesthetics community online, the person will work closely with the Marketing Director to develop the brand’s social identity, write strong copy and develop an engaged online community.
- Engage communities on social media and grow accounts, especially on Instagram and YouTube.
- Engage patients and providers in order to collect video & photo content in highly-personal situations
- Have an eye for design and photography with the ability to take stunning photos and videos.
- Write grammatically-correct and engaging copy that promotes the brand’s products and services
- Have the flexibility to come into the office and work remotely based on the schedule of the practice.
- Passion for keeping up with social media trends influencing beauty and skincare
- Come into the office for at least 10 hours / week to collect unique practice-specific video and photo content that highlights the personalities and work of providers, as well as the practice environment and patients
- Have the ability and personality to engage patients and convince them to share their stories online
- Create stunning visual content that maintains the brand’s identity
- Develop and execute effective social media campaigns on multiple platforms that grow the follower base, drive engagement and ultimately increase sales
- Be able to manage content calendars and plan ahead for social media content
- Report on weekly, monthly & quarterly KPIs
This position is a non-exempt, paid position. Hourly pay for this role is commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Applications without a cover letter (or video portfolio) will not be reviewed.
L&P is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Note: All duties and responsibilities stated are essential job functions. Staff members may be required to perform additional job-related duties as assigned by management.