The health and safety of you, our patients and our staff is paramount during these unprecedented times. Now that the curve has flattened in the Bay Area, state and local officials are allowing medical offices to resume caring for their patients.
To ensure a safe environment for our entire community, it is critical that everyone who enters our facility join in the L&P Aesthetics Health & Safety Commitment below. If you’d like to schedule a virtual consultation, please get in touch with us by phone 650-327-3232 or email.
Please read our commitments to our patients and also review and understand the commitments we require from those being cared for at L&P Aesthetics.
L&P Aesthetics Commitments To Our Patients:
L&P Aesthetics will implement the strictest health and safety protocols so as to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Out staff has committed to abiding by the protocols outlined below.*
*These protocols are based on a combination of guidelines released by the Center for Disease Control (CDC),Santa Clara County Department of Health and the appropriate national medical societies. As information evolves, these protocols will be updated.
Provide Sufficient Social Distancing Measures and Screening Processes:
- Minimize wait times in the reception area and move patients to our private treatment rooms as soon as possible.
- Offer reception seating and appropriate signage to allow for safe distancing for patients and staff.
- Increase the use of virtual appointments and consultations when possible. To book a virtual consultation, please contact us.
- Limit visitors and non-patient guests from entering the clinic.
- Screen every patient and staff member for COVID-19 (including a possible temperature check) upon entry into the office.
- Provide masks to patients who do not come to the clinic with their own mask.
- Provide hand sanitizer upon entry and as needed.
Abide By The Strictest Disinfection Protocols:
- In addition to our already high standards of disinfecting in between patients, all rooms and high touch surfaces will be disinfected at regular intervals and between every patient with EPA approved hospital disinfectants
- Every evening, a deep cleaning of the entire suite and surgery center will be done by a professional crew.
- New HEPA/UV filter system has been installed to recirculate air every 5-15 minutes and provide a viral kill mechanism.
- Coffee bar and spring water will be temporarily discontinued in our lobby.
Require Staff To Exceed Health Precautions:
- All staff will be tested for COVID-19 by an accredited testing facility and must test negative before resuming work.
- All staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All staff will undergo a health screening before the workday begins. Staff who may have been exposed to COVID-19 or who show any symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- All staff will ensure disinfection measures are completed between appointments and at regular intervals.
Your Commitments To The Team At L&P Aesthetics:
It is critical that you do your part to ensure the health and safety of yourself, your loved ones, our patient community and our team. Therefore, we require that you make the following commitments to us:
- Reschedule your appointment if you believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, show any symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell or are in a high-risk circumstance.
- Come to your appointment alone (when appropriate) to minimize foot-traffic in the office.
- Wear a face mask when entering the building. Home made cloth masks are acceptable and recommended to minimize the use of regular, disposable surgical masks which remain in short supply.
- Respect social distancing protocols.
- Utilize the L&P hand sanitation stations provided in the reception area and clinic rooms.
- Agree to receive a possible temperature check on the day of your appointment.
Thank you for your kindness, understanding and willingness to do your part as we resume clinic hours to provide the best possible care and results for our patients. These are challenging times, but by working together, we can ensure the health and safety of everyone.
We are all in this together,