The health and safety of you, our patients and our staff is paramount so until the standard of care and guidance from the CDC is to remove mask policies in outpatient medical facilities, L&P Aesthetics will continue our current mask policy, even for those who are fully vaccinated.
Please help us keep our commitment to health and safety by wearing a mask when you come to your appointment.
Please read our commitments to our patients and also review and understand the commitments we require from those being cared for at L&P Aesthetics.
L&P Aesthetics Commitments To Our Patients:
L&P Aesthetics will implement the strictest health and safety protocols so as to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Out staff has committed to abiding by the protocols outlined below.*
*These protocols are based on a combination of guidelines released by the Center for Disease Control (CDC),Santa Clara County Department of Health and the appropriate national medical societies. As information evolves, these protocols will be updated.
Provide Sufficient Social Distancing Measures and Screening Processes:
- Minimize wait times in the reception area and move patients to our private treatment rooms as soon as possible.
- Offer reception seating and appropriate signage to allow for safe distancing for patients and staff.
- Increase the use of virtual appointments and consultations when possible. To book a virtual consultation, please contact us.
- Provide masks to patients who do not come to the clinic with their own mask.
- Provide hand sanitizer upon entry and as needed.
Abide By The Strictest Disinfection Protocols:
- In addition to our already high standards of disinfecting in between patients, all rooms and high touch surfaces will be disinfected at regular intervals and between every patient with EPA approved hospital disinfectants
- Every evening, a deep cleaning of the entire suite and surgery center will be done by a professional crew.
- New HEPA/UV filter system has been installed to recirculate air every 5-15 minutes and provide a viral kill mechanism.
Require Staff To Exceed Health Precautions:
- All staff will be tested for COVID-19 by an accredited testing facility and must test negative before resuming work.
- All staff will wear appropriate face coverings.
- As always, staff will ensure disinfection measures are completed between appointments and at regular intervals.
Your Commitments To The Team At L&P Aesthetics:
It is critical that you do your part to ensure the health and safety of yourself, your loved ones, our patient community and our team. Therefore, we require that you make the following commitments to us:
- Reschedule your appointment if you believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, show any symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell or are in a high-risk circumstance.
- Wear a face mask when entering the building. Home made cloth masks are acceptable.
- Utilize the L&P hand sanitation stations provided in the reception area and clinic rooms.
- Agree to receive a possible temperature check on the day of your appointment.
Thank you for your kindness, understanding and willingness to do your part as we resume clinic hours to provide the best possible care and results for our patients. These have been very challenging times, but by working together, we can continue to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
We are in this together,