Qualified candidates, please email your resume and interest letter to Yolanda – at – ForTheFace dot com
Posted 7/10/20 – L&P Aesthetics is looking to hire a full-time, exceptional Cosmetic Nurse to provide elective care in a fun and supportive environment. Elective treatments the Aesthetic Nurse will provide are neuromodulator and dermal filler injections, BBL and laser treatments, Coolsculpting, CoolTone, microneedling with PRP along with comprehensive rejuvenation consults.
Responsibilities include taking medical histories, performing aging face consults, developing customized treatment plans cosmetic patients and administering the most advanced procedures available, as directed by one of the two dual-board certified facial plastic surgeons on site.
Education & Experience
- Five years of experience working as a R.N. in a dermatology, plastic surgery or other aesthetic clinic
- Graduate of accredited nursing program with California state license
- Passion for beauty and aesthetics
Essential Skills & Responsibilities
- Possesses wide-ranging knowledge of skin care treatment and pathology.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of dermatology and skin care treatment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Treats patients and co-workers with respect.
- Empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
- Ability to promote practice and services on social media.
1. Primary Duties
- Provides direct patient care as a representative of the physician, treating the patient in a style and manner developed and directed by the supervising physician and consistent with authorized practice as defined by state law.
- Delivers care in accordance with mutually agreed upon guidelines that are developed by the physician and R.N. and based on the physician’s delegatory style.
- Limits their involvement in the assessment and implementation of treatment to agreed upon procedures including but not limited to injection therapy, taking into consideration their training, experience, and preparation of the R.N.
- Responsible for the coordination of retention correspondence to patients regarding their follow-up treatment plan.
- Maintains the patient’s medical records detailing all treatment procedures,medication history, and educational materials distributed.
2. Secondary Duties
- Confirms with patients their clear understanding that a registered nurse is treating them.
- Review with the supervising physician all delegated patient services on a regular basis, as well as mutually agreed guidelines for the practice.
- Clarifies and familiarizes all issues related to supervision methods and style of delegating patient care with the supervising physician.
- Tracks referral sources, sends thank you letters to the source, and dictates consultation letters to the patient.
- Maintains treatment rooms and work areas in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Maintains inventory-tracking system for all injectable products. Stocks inventory and supplies as needed.
*Note: All duties and responsibilities stated are essential job functions. Staff members may be required to perform additional job-related duties as assigned by management.